Tuesday, May 29, 2007

children's museum fun.

This past week we went to the Children's museum in the woodlands, which I love because it is almost all imagination play. The boys were really enjoying it as well.
Here they are digging for dinosaur bones.
WooHoo Alex found one.

I LOOOVE this picture of Daniel. Seriously could this child be any cuter?

Ian dressed up like a knight in shining armor.
Here is Daniel crawling all over the floor and of course this is were he got pink eye.

Daniel found a mirrored column and played with himself for a long time. Probably thinking "man this baby is almost as cute as i am"
Only Alex could make violent faces while playing tic-tac-toe

Love you alex.
Dr. Ian and Dr. Alex
Dentists.
Almost crawling, but as soon as he wants to move he drops down on his belly and drags himself.
As we approach summer break I should have tons more to tell about as we have fun adventures throughout the city.

1 comment:

angela | the painted house said...

I didn't know that there was a children's museum in The Woodlands! How fun! I love the photo of you and Alex. Tell Daniel he is growing up too fast.