Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Zoo Trip

Yes I am catching up on my posts. We went to the zoo this past saturday and I took a few pictures. Got a good one of Daniel's toothy grin.

The water play area outside the zoo.
The carousel.

Daniel - Mr. cute.
Look at that smile. He doesn't even look like a baby anymore :(

Happy belated mother's day to all you mothers out there. I know so many of you that are wonderful moms that are raising children that I know will contribute something great to society! Truly the hardest job in the world. Hope you were able to take time out of your day and feel appreciated.

We went to the Chocolate Bar for a mid day snack followed by a stop in to the store called Candylicious that is next door. Very fun time.

Oh and cute story of the week. Alex told me he was going to bosen me. I said what is bosen? He said you know "bosen arrows" Darren and I had a good laugh about that and Darren said that he was just gearing up to be president with speech like that. "My plan for world peace is to use my bosen" Doesn't that sound like something other Texas presidents might say??

No comments: