Okay everyone, I found a new blog and the title is The Secret is in the Sauce. It looks like fun and maybe you will get the hint that we all like comments and go ahead and comment. All you lurkers out there that we know are reading - go for it. Spice it up a bit. Then go check out The Secret is in the Sauce where they are having a fabulous contest full of goodies like a digital camera (which I dont need but would love) , revamped blog design (which I am dying for), and much more.
After you check out that blog go check out DinnerFor3Boys where I have posted lots more dinner ideas and organized them by type. Get adventurous and try something new out.
Tomorrow begins our fabulous summer calendar, busy and exciting. Every weekend I will post our plans for the upcoming week. If you live here in town, feel free to join us. If you don't, maybe it will give you some ideas.
Monday - Trip to visit my mom with some friends (all 8 of us in my mini-van). They are sadly moving in a few days and it is our last big hoorah. Ian has piano lessons and then his first swim meet.
Tuesday - I begin a summer of arts. We are learning about mosaics and then we will make some. I hope to see our friends who are in town from Nigeria and then we have swim practice.
Wednesday - "Disney's When You Wish" at Miller Outdoor Theatre and you guessed it swim practice.
Thursday - Alex's last day at school. A visit to the library and another swim meet.
Friday - We are going to the Museum of Health and Medical Sciences for the grossology exhibit. Should be very fun for a group of boys :)
That rounds out our week. Last night we had a fabulous dinner at some friends. I have told you about fabulous Julie but have I told you how great her daughter and husband are too? It was fun, a little bit of drinking, some eating and great conversation. Daniel even cooperated (sort of). Sadly, I forgot my camera.
Pictures tomorrow, I promise - if I am not too exhausted.
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Look at you getting all saucy!
Your new recipes look so yummy!
Thanks for the AWESOME "shout out"! You just earned yourself 2 more contest entries!
The Secret IS in the Sauce!
Sounds like a fun week you have planned. We're still incredibly busy with musical theater shows and end of the school year stuff. School doesn't end for us til June 18th.
I'll be blogging about our weekend soon.
Post a Comment