Ian and Alex ready to begin our adventurous, cold journey up the mountain. Note we are fully prepared with hydration packs and all! Luckily we are able to buy those fancy sweaters. (okay I will get over that).
Here I am in my fancy new digs as well. Please excuse the pose. The intent was to keep from sliding down the mountain and busting my behind - not whatever it turned out looking like. Please enjoy this photo of myself with Ian and Alex as most of you have no idea what I look like as I am IN none of my photos.
The boys. I know you can barely see Daniel in any of the photos but we had to get him around on the mountains somehow.
Isn't it just gorgeous.
Here we are at the town Main Street, enjoying a little caramel and chocolate covered marshmallows with the local bear. (This was to begin a downhill attempt to eat healthy out of town, just too many tempting dessert locations)
Stay tuned for tomorrows adventures!
Stay tuned for tomorrows adventures!
1 comment:
I'm certainly out of the loop. I didn't even know you guys were gonig away.
park City definitey looks gorgeous. We've never been there. the rental house is amazing!
I love the "yacht" sweaters. Why were they only $4 each? At least you got a good deal and they seem to like them.
Can't wait to hear more!
Post a Comment