Monday, June 01, 2009

Astros

We lucked out and got the best seats to an Astros game on Darren's birthday. They were the Diamond Level and it was amazing. You went down a flight of stairs to an area that looked like this

A full restaurant. A full bar. Unlimited. Free. Pretty cool huh?
So my family spent the entire baseball game eating and I thought I would document it in photos.

Cotton Candy


Popcorn


Hotdogs- yes I know we are supposed to be vegan but out the boys eat whatever they want.








Lemon Chills


There was also cookies, a second round of hotdogs (a third for alex) and cracker jacks (kept away from me of course). The amazing part (aside from the fact that they didn't vomit) was that when we left they asked "What's for dinner?"
Aren't our seats amazing? No zoom. This was where we were sitting. Right behind home plate. Pretty cool!

He is ready for the pitch


He swings

He is out. Sorry to say the astros lost, but it was still fun.

Now it is almost time to go. One photo of the family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how Daniel is shoving food in his mouth for the last photo.

Darren