Monday, June 01, 2009

Last Day (theortically)

So today was my last day of work (or my last day paid) for the summer. We cleaned up our room, turned in everythin and finished up. I am unofficially moved over to preK-4. I will now spend a large part of my summer preparing for preK-4 (meaning 4 year olds).

It was an interesting year. I struggled a little with returning to work. I felt at times I lost control. My meals became a lot simpler. I loved the kids, didn't like the diapers so much. Overall I would say it was a success and I can't wait to work with my fabulous new partner, Diane.

Let me tell you about Diane... She is organized like me (which you know I love). She is sweet. She sent an email to the principal of the school worried about peanuts being in the classroom over the summer. I honestly hadn't thought of it and love that she did. I already feel part of the class and am loving every minute of it.

I am excited for the summer. I have my calendar planned out and am hoping to set up some playdates soon. I look forward to some much deserved down time and time with my boys. I hope Daniel is old enough to take him places and not spend my entire time chasing him.

Look forward to lots of pictures of our adventures!

No comments: