Things are much better now. I am still jumpy and worry about Daniel with every cough he makes but he is up and about and getting into trouble as usual.
Tonight we had the funniest conversation. It went like this:
Daniel: Will you get me a present on my birthday?
Me: Yes
Daniel: Can I have a special present for my birthday?
Me: Yes. What would you like it to be?
Daniel: A Elmo. A water Elmo.
Me: A water Elmo? Like an elmo that goes in the water or an elmo that is a sprinkler and sprays water?
Daniel: Like the one at school.
Me: Okay, I will keep that in mind.
Daniel: And a dragon. That has a button and moves. Keep that in mind.
Me (laughing): Okay I will keep that in mind.
Daniel: And a watch. A phone. A pen. And a lot of pens for my friends. Paper. I want one of my friends to come over to my birthday. A elmo hat. A cookie monster hat. An elmo cup. An elmo fork.
This went on for a while. Boy for 2 (almost 3) he sure wants a lot.
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
LOL! It cracks me up when they repeat an adult phrase. As if it's something they use in their daily conversation.
He may want a lot, but at least it's fairly economical and already ON THE MARKET (as opposed to Alex's request). Btw, we'll get him a pen!
FJG
I have an elmo sprinkler. Would it be tacky to just pass down something we already have ;)
i have about 100 pens left that say "Harrison's Bar Mitzvah, April 11, 2009." Do you think he'd notice if we gave him those? :)
Post a Comment