Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vacation

Unbeknownst to Darren I just booked a mini-vacation the weekend of July 31st with Jody (his sister) in Corpus Christi

We are staying here http://www.radisson.com/corpuschristitx
I even got a steal of a deal using his frequent gold member points :)

I am so excited!! A great, relaxing getaway just before the hecticness of school begins (YAY!) The beach, a swim up bar, no diapers, no whining, no dishes or meals to prepare. Perfection!!!

Love ya Jody!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If he checks the blog - your secret is out!! Have fun.

FGJ

Anonymous said...

and I promise not to whine!

Jody

angela | the painted house said...

Oh, I'm so envious! Clayton and I keep dreaming about several days at the beach...ALONE! Enjoy, you two! SAVOR the moments. :)

Anonymous said...

Angela doesn't seem to understand that I don't get to go.

Darren

Barbara said...

sounds great. wish i was close enough to join you!