Monday, June 15, 2009

New Windows IN

The windows are UP! It is awesome. The house is so much nicer to look at and hopefully it will be much cooler (literally and figuratively) and energy efficient. Pictures up tomorrow. Our house is a wreck from moving everything around but it will get back in order soon.

Other tidbits:
Ian thought that broth was "bra" so he was asking if you uses "bra in brocolli soup" took me a minute to figure out what he was talking about.

The boys all had swim lessons today. They love it and are looking forward to another two solid weeks of daily swim lessons.

Daniel says "jamanas" for pajamas. He says "Mommy, I'm awake. Come and get me. I am stuck in my room. It makes me sad. It hurts my feelings" at the top of his lungs when he wakes up in the morning.

Today we played on the slip 'n slide my parents gave alex for his birthday. That was fun. Daniel was hysterical because he did a lot more slip 'n falling than sliding.

Tomorrow I have to work so the boys will be hanging out with friends at Chick-Fil-A.

Abideee, Abideee, Abideee, That's All Folks.

1 comment:

angela | the painted house said...

I want to see pics! We just had an estimate done to replace all our windows. Is there a tax credit/incentive for replacing windows?