Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fun Packed Day

Because I am a loser I sing " put your arms in the air... wave them like you just don't care" every time I go to change Daniel. I can't help it. When I am taking off his shirt and I have to say "put your arms up" then out it comes. So for those of you who don't know what song this is from, here you go.



Then as I was crazily looking for this song online I found this good classic. Come my children... gather around... No need to go to bed at 7:00, be mesmorized by my computer and some music...


So we all sat glued to youtube looking through all the funny children's videos along with a sampling of videos from the years we were each born in. A wonderfully educational experience for my children this evening.

Other than that we went to book camp again, went swimming, had a playdate...



Went to swim lessons, ate soft tacos, celebrated Darren's return, I had a dentist appointment, we made sock puppets and played with our wikki stix. (Darren thinks it is dirty to use the phrase "played with our wikki stix" but I disagree. You know wikki stix)

This is where Darren noticed that I forgot an end to my quotations in the above paragraph and lectured me on the proper punctuation.

He had me cracking up but this may be like one of those jokes that you "had to be there. :)

Oh and today Daniel and I took a shower together, which he used his goggles to "keep the rain out of my eyes". He is just so cute.
Overall a successful day.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

okay...I think you might have been exaggerating when you said that Darren was funny :)