Things have been exciting in our house. Potty training is going so/so. Ian and Alex have been at spy camp where they have learned all things related to spying. Darren has had several successful
hirings at work. Darren and I went to dinner with some good friends from our
Chavurah. I had some ah-ha moments (as
oprah calls them) about religion. I was officially accepted to the Master's program. I have been reading some great books. They have begun cutting the wood for my mural. AND...
I went out with some great ladies last night. We had so much fun chatting about EVERYTHING. Boy do our conversations cover the
gamut of topics. I would say this group is really some of my closest friends. You know the kind that you can confide anything in, the kind you know you can call in a bind, the kind that makes you laugh and listens to you cry. I am truly blessed to know them.

Lauren, Julie, myself and Lauren
2 comments:
congratulations on the master's program. I'm envious!
Oh, potty training! You must have a burst of patience with the last one, knowing it is the end of diapers, huh? I'm hoping!
I look pregnant! I am going back to black for all future "blog photos".
Thank you for arranging the evening and for being the kind of person that everyone loves being with.
FGJ
Post a Comment