Before...
It is amazing what a difference it makes. We have our thermostat set 2 degrees higher and we feel cooler without having replaced our window treatments yet. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
On to other things.
On to other things.
Today Darren told me I don't have a lot of stuff in the back end. I took that as a complement that I am not huge to look at from behind although he just meant the back of my car wasn't all junked up as usual.
There are bad things that happen the day we have to go to the grocery store. I wanted a bloody mary but all we had was a mishmash of stuff so it would make sense to try a v8 with vodka and a little horseradish right? NO. That is nasty. So what if you add a bit of beer to by like those beer+tomato juice drinks? NOPE. Even nastier. So I gave up and drank the beer. Of course I am surprised I didn't throw up from trying the concoctions.
My mom assured us this is a normal Piper trait (my maiden name). My dad makes his own "alcohol" by using instant coffee to make Kahlua and he apparently tried to make french onion soup by using the water from cooking hot dogs (don't ask that one).
The fact that I am even close to normal (maybe that is exaggerating the truth a bit) is also AMAZING! :)
1 comment:
What a fresh and bright difference! I hope we can do that soon. Thank you for posting the pics.
We had a good chuckle the other night when the title of the chapter in our children's Bible story book was One Big "But". They used the quotations as if they were implying butt. Anyways, the kids didn't have a clue but Clayton and I have made it into a big joke between us. The book was written in the 1950s. Your back end story reminded me...of one big but. Ha!
You were desperate for that drink, huh? I admire your creativity and determination! :) And, suddenly I"m hungry for french onion soup! Mmm...
Post a Comment