So Ian asks me today, Can I live to 200 yrs old? I said, No probably not. He says Why? I say because I don't think anyone has lived that long. He says "Yes, Sarah (from the bible) lived that long"
What do you say to that?
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ian's got it right. Those ages in the Bible aren't made up. Methusula being the oldest. Supposedly we would all live much longer but we BELIEVE 80 is the average and so it IS the average! He he. Just reading in a Robert's book last week that 200 is much more normal for we humans. But we don't believe it. I have a friend who's 80 and lives like he's 50 and plans to be here till at least 120. No joke. Pass on the info to, Ian, our young philosopher/psychologist, okay?
Post a Comment