Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Put me in coach

"Put me in coach, I'm ready to play... today"
Don't ask I have the song in my head from looking through Ian's first soccer practice pictures. And I was so proud of Darren the coach. And look we have two girls on our team :)



Yes it is freezing outside.


One of the benefits of being the coach's son is that even if you aren't on the 5 year old team. You can practice with them if you like.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Looks like fun! Interesting that boys and girls on on the same team. In Calif, they are kept separate, but they are on the same team for baseball and Michela is usually the only girl (and usually one of the best players!)

Hey - I recognize the red pullover sweatshirts. And the pj's in one of the previous pictures. Glad you're getting good use out of the clothes! :)Jacob just had another growth spurt so the "give to Ian and Alex" shelf in the closet is filling up again!