Okay people, if you post on my blog you really should be signing your name. If you sign in anonymous put your name at the end of it. If you log in but your ID is something that we wouldn't know who you are like "ladywholovesdogs" then please sign your name (child friendly stranger - this means you b/c otherwise that login ID is just creepy). It is killing me when I have to sit around guessing who you are :)
And Darren, this means you too.
I signed Ian and Alex up for soccer this week. Between the saturday games, the once a week practice Ian will have and the weekly swim lessons I am feeling a bit stressed just thinking about it. I have decided to limit them to two activities at any given time. Multiplied by three that could get exhausting.
Don't worry I will be sure to take pics.
And for those of you wondering. My new camera is a Canon A630 Powershot. Still loving it.
I learned yesterday that Alex knows how to give back massages. Apparantly his teachers teach all the kids to give massages and then the kids alternate giving them to them throughout the day. Cracks me up, smart teachers!
I can see the beginnings of two teeth for Daniel. How long does it take from that point and when they actually come in? It amazes me how much you forget.
Today you should have seen me. I put Daniel in the Moby on my back, had Ian and Alex walking and then walked the dogs. It was quite impressive if I do say so myself.
Till tomorrow
Friday, January 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment