Okay I will admit it gets tough after a while to think of titles.
After a rough night with Daniel he is finally resting and even though it is cold and drippy it is finally warm enough that the kids went to school. Last night I went to the first movie in god knows how long b/c I needed a break and Ian was crying because he wanted Daddy to go with me and for my friend Jill to come watch them. Pretty cute.
Otherwise staying busy. Trying to get the house in some sort of order, need to get the boys shin-guards, and have been spending a lot of time trying to get these stupid Nigerian emails I keep getting to stop coming (No I am not replying to them).
Off to get the boys. Hope all is well.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What movie did you see?
I should've thought to send you shin guards. We probably have about 10 pairs of them and soccer shoes too. Oh well.
Are you speaking of the emails requesting that you help them transfer money and you get a cut??? I am getting those and lottery emails. It is driving me crazy!
Nigerians have LOTS of scams and most Identity theft is also Nigerians. Watch your stuff, don't ever reply.
I went and saw Holiday. Very cute.
I can't say I have gotten any nigerian emails but I get about 10 a day about male enhancement and probably 15 a day about stock tips. They all come to my work account. Guess that spam blocker really works!
Post a Comment