I forgot to post that during his really bad day yesterday Alex still can be a doll. We were at my doctor and when we left they gave him a couple of lolipops for behaving so well. He then put one of them (the one with a number 5 printed on it) in bag to save for Ian. How sweet and loving is that? I am certain I would have just eaten both.
Not to brag but, I must be doing something right as a parent.
Tuesday, January 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is sweet. I love when my kids to things like that, which they also do often. I guess siblings look out for each other. :)
I tried to comment yesterday, but it wouldn't take my comments for some reason. We're really sorry that Alex is so miserable and that you've had such a hard time the last couple of days. I wish we lived closer so I could give you a hand.
We hope that Alex feels better really, really soon and that he recovers quickly and fully. I also hope that the other boys and you don't come down with it! I checked a medical website and it says the incubation period is 3-5 days from exposure, just fyi. (Yes, I was checking to see if my kids might come down with it since they were in such close contact with Alex. Since we haven't seen you since the 1st, hopefully we're free and clear!)
Take care, be well and keep us posted. I'll try to call you later.
Love, Barbara
I thought for sure Darren would have posted some comment about it all being due to him :)
Post a Comment