Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Dinner Time

First, I went back an put a picture of my painting on the the previous post so if you are interested check it out.

Here we are eating one of our nightly family dinners - Sloppy Joes for dinner tonight and trying desperately to get the kids to calm down enough to eat dinner. By the way I can't eat that for dinner without thinking of Adam Sandler.

Alex
Ian
Ian

Who knew that grapes dipped in the sloppy joes were good to eat? Apparantly Alex

I didn't realize how similar those two look but I labeled the pictures for fear that in a few years I won't know which is which.

1 comment:

angela | the painted house said...

You made Clayton's absolute favorite meal. And, by the way, he has performed "Lunch Lady Land" twice in front of two large crowds in college. I thought it was the next best thing to Sandler! He even had one of his male friends dress up like Farley in the video. Ah, fun times.