Thursday, January 04, 2007

our holidays in pictures

Hopefully I won't be repeating a bunch of stuff from other blogs as I am too lazy to go back and check to see what I already wrote. Here are some pictures from our trip to New Braunfels to visit family and friends for a few days. It was lots of fun!

Ian is so ready to go to A&M and here he is with Darren's band buddy Steve trying out what it would be like to be a drum major. Alex was less excited to do this and would only try if I promised to not take his picture.


My sister-in-law Barbara brought the boys these leap pad systems that their children have outgrown and it is definitely loved. Especially the geography :)


Here we are new year eve playing a game of pictionary. I made up all the topics and stuck them in a bag for everyone to draw. As much as I enjoy reading I couldn't come up with hardly any book names or movie names so there were a lot of "dog", "torah" type topics that made it a bit easier. Team Daniel won!


Every time we do something as a family meme arranges all the cookies. This time Ian was her helper. Can you believe she is 90?


For Chanukah Meme bought all the kids a basketball goal to keep at bubby and poppy's house. Definitely a family favorite and I loved that I could say "just go outside and play basketball for a little while guys" and get a break.


Here is a lot of the family getting ready for our post-chanukah but we are all finally together gift exchange. From left(ish) to right. Jacob, Meme, Luann, Larry, Jack, Mark, Trent, Marlon, Barbara, Darren and Jake is on the floor.


Here is Lisa opening the gift I wrapped which was a gift card wrapped in a box, wrapped in a box, wrapped in a box, etc. So I thought it was hilareous b/c it was so big when we finished and so small when she finally finished.


Here we all are playing a dice game Trent tought us.


Darren, his sister Jody and Daniel.


meme with Daniel- for those of you that don't know Meme is Darren's grandmother.


Ian and Alex getting the digital video camera/ camera from Uncle Trent and Uncle Mark bought them. Definitely a highlight of the trip for them. I have more video and pictures that they have taken and some of them are pretty funny. They video taped themselves bending over shaking booties in the camera. Who knew butt humor started so early.


Trent's husband Mark and myself.


Daniel with Trent. I don't think he cried one time that Trent was holding him.



Here we went to visit Steve and Ronica and their kids. Our two families makes it look like a lot of people don't you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures... looks like we all had fun. Oh yeah, we did! Glad the kids are enjoying the leap pads and all the hand me down clothes.

Love, Barbara

angela | the painted house said...

Wow, Meme looks fabulous!