The ins, outs and happenings of three boys, their dad and mom -all 5 of us...
Of course! He'll get over it! :)
Is it worth pissing off your husband?
I feel that this would be a real breach of the trust you two share. Audrey also makes a good point.
okay that anonymous was my goofy husband. Just for that I should post the stupid thing he did.sticking my tongue out at him right now.
So are you gonna post it???
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Of course! He'll get over it! :)
Is it worth pissing off your husband?
I feel that this would be a real breach of the trust you two share. Audrey also makes a good point.
okay that anonymous was my goofy husband. Just for that I should post the stupid thing he did.
sticking my tongue out at him right now.
So are you gonna post it???
Post a Comment