Thursday, February 15, 2007

Fun in Lake Chuck

Sorry it has taken so long to post. I have been trying to catch up on my sleep (unsuccessfully) .

We really enjoyed ourselves. Everyone behaved reasonably well in the 3 hour car ride. We arrived to almost immediately leave to eat lunch. YUMMY PISTOLETTES (Which I bought a bunch and froze them to take home). Played at the park and then went back to Teresa's house to play with her three sons (I didn't get pictures of everyone, sorry). She made us gumbo for dinner (YUMMY x2) and even packed some up for me to take home. We went to bed early.

The next morning we ate a ton of the WORLD'S BEST DONUTS and then headed out.

It was good to see everyone and here are some of the photos from our visit to Lake Charles.


This is the Millenium Park I was telling you about. Pretty cool huh? The boys really had a good time running around, in and out.

This is my neighbor Teresa (well I guess she isn't my neighbor anymore but a friend and feels more like family) LOVE YOU TERESA. She took them up into the structure to show them the slides and pretty much watched them while I sat with Daniel.

Here the boys are in a boat.

Trying to walk across the tires.

Here comes Ian out the big slide.

Here comes Alex out the big slide.

And blurry but can you believe it, here comes Teresa.

They had so much fun with Teresa's boys (especially Landon). Here they are playing XBox or something along that line. Very grown up.

Here is Daniel with Teresa's mom Yvonne - who doted on us the entire weekend It was really great staying at her house. Felt like being home.

No- you don't get to turn that on. Having never seen a 4 wheeler they initially thought this was a tractor.

Playing b-ball.

1 comment:

angela | the painted house said...

That park rocks!!! Glad you made it home safely...and I got to keep you company for part of the way!

The smile on Alex's face on top of that 4-wheeler is priceless. You may have to keep an eye on him around motorized vehicles in the future!