Friday, February 23, 2007

To Tammy



I love you and your (soon to be ex) husband is an %@#

Sorry guys but this is my opportunity to vent about the bleep bleep bleep who walked out on my friend while she was pregnant with their second daughter, who has only seen this daughter for a total of eight hours in her entire 2 months of life, That is only .55% of her life- Less than one percent guys! This is the guy who asked her to switch weekends so he could do something with a friend on his bday and then forgot and when Tammy called to ask him if he was still coming got mad at her for not reminding him. This is the guy who the last time I was there threatened to take his oldest daughter to Mexico, just to upset Tammy. AND NOW... now he is filing for sole custoday and has filed a motion to have HER mental capacity looked at just to be a %#@!! and a %#@@!!!

Okay sorry had to vent.

Things are good here. Darren's parents are coming into town Sunday so we can go to the school gala that would normally cost so much money we couldn't afford to go BUT I volunteered my behind off so the tickets were discounted for us SIGNIFICANTLY. It is going to be a fun evening and I am just praying all three boys behave for Bernie and Esther.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

He does sound like a &^*(^&*%&^%! Makes one really appreciate our own wonderful husbands, doesn't it? Enjoy the gala and the time with mom and dad.

Anonymous said...

did you mean to hyperlink the
%#@!! to send mail to it? Just thought it was funny. I can only hope that charma exists.