Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mr. President

So to continue on all the president talk, Ian decide to write a note to President Bush. He made a heart, cut it out, signed his name and asked me to write "Please stop sending the soldiers over to fight because they are dying." I am really sending it so I wish I could be in the room with President Bush when opening this mail (or more realistically one of his minions).

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Meme emails me every once an awhile about my blog and I assume this is because she can't post comments or at the least doesn't know how so I wanted you to see what she wrote me about this blog post:

If Ian is serious about being president. I have The most important thing he could have to help him g et started---- Bill Clinton's book "My Life"- It is The best instruction guide to teach how an unknown from 3rd world state can get himself elected--Of course he has to start now NEVER to do anything that could cause a problem way down the road--such as--- Do NOT indulge in the "roving eye" syndrone. If he is awarded a medal for bravery be such he gets hurt bad enough that ther is no doubt that it is authentic--Never ever give an innocent intern a fleeting glance--marry a strong smart tough woman and stay close to home. these are only a few hints for starters --log cabins lost their vot getting charm a LONG time ago I'm cheering for him alreeady Meme