Well it was go Texan day at school and the boys got dressed up and ready in their best western gear. Alex then changed his mind and decided he was a wolf. Don't ask. So he shed his hat, horse and laso before I could snap a pic. I guess just picture it.
Then we went off to services. Ian snazzy in his new suit and Alex excited to wear his (too big for him) tie that you really have to tie.
And darren with baby daniel. We were on our way out to dinner before services. This was the place where Darren tried to hang Daniel (feel free to comment D) by putting him into a highchair that didn't have a wooden leg divider. So when Daniel wiggled he just started slipping right through- and Darren being in the bathroom wasn't able to help. Thank god for helpful diners nearby. So Angela- No I didnt' get all these wonderful oh your children are so good comments. I got the Good God woman, do we need to call CPS on you looks.
As for the picture of me. Well, I do exist I swear. Just try to picture the beautiful, tall , thin woman with the perfect complection and flat stomach. Now see me- I am next to her :)
5 comments:
The boys look cute in all the photos. Is that the green dress shirt we gave you? That was Jacob's from one of the dance recitals! Daniel is certainly getting big!
No that green dress shirt we bought. I don't think you gave us a green dress shirt or if you did it is too big and not out.
It looks like y'all had a good time. The boy look great! Very handsome. Darren needs a haircut. =)
and by the way, your hair looks great! Whether the boys cried when they saw your new haircut or not, I think you look awesome! Good Job!!
Mmmm...looks like you went out for Mediterranean food!!! Yummy! I wish we had that restaurant around the corner still...all we have is fried chicken, bbq pork ribs, and more fried chicken....
Wish you could have seen us at the grocery store yesterday while my children were screaming. Yeah, no compliments on how strong Juliet's lungs are. :( Or Ashton screaming at his preschool this morning. We are a normal family...even though I like to fantasize that we are perfect. Ha.
Post a Comment