Darren left today for NJ. It still surprises me how sad I am to see him go after almost 9 yrs. of marriage. You would think I would be jaded but I am not. Of course it doesn't help that he sent me an email from his telephone telling me he loves me. A jesture like that means so much more than any present could. It is good to know that when he is away he still loves me and is thinking of me.
He left his work car for me to drive to Lake Charles and the boys are sooo ready to go. I am hoping the weather is nice so that we can go play at the playground that I was a part of getting up and running while I was there. And I look forward to both Theresa's gumbo and the pistolettes that are to DIE for. MMMM.....
Well back to cooking dinner
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Your new layout looks great! I hope you have a fun and safe time in LA. Tell us more about the playground you were involved with.
I like the new look of the blog!
Can you send me some good and spicy cajun food?
Post a Comment