So, to provide too much information, I have been changing these horrible diarhea diapers the last couple days because of the antibiotics that we put Daniel on. Today my morning started with one that didn't overflow until I layed him down to change him. It flowed out the back. He put his hands in it, rubbed his eyes... What a wonderful start to my day.
Otherwise life is good. Ian was invited to audition for a little boy in the performance of Madame Butterfly in the Houston Ballet. I think I am going to pass though b/c the performances don't end until 10pm and that is aweful late. Also I don't know that I am up for dragging everyone to practices etc.
Daniel is rolling all over so I can't set him on a bed anymore :) He is really getting to be a character. I think he has Alex's personality. Very layed back but when you piss him off, look out.
I am sorry I never have anything to write about Alex but the boy doesn't give me anything to work with. I ask him what he did and he says "I don't remember"
I am feeling okay. I don't know if I told you that a neurologist told me that the medicines I have been taking have been making me sick so hopefully I will start feeling better soon. I am also starting up again on shots because my allergy testing showed I am allergic to everything (LITERALLY) - that should help also.
Oh and we went to Daniel's doctor in the woodlands this past week. My mom met up with us and hung out with Ian and Alex during the appointment, followed by a trip to the park and dinner with Darren. It was a nice time.
Finally, Darren leaves town Sunday so I am going to take the boys to Lake Charles Monday and Tuesday to see my old neighbors and enjoy some home cooking :)
Friday, February 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ugh to the diaper story. I must admit I'm glad to be past all that! :) What a nice honor to be asked to be in the ballet. Is Ian taking dance? how did they know him? 10 is late for performances, esp if there are several performances. I know my kids are totally exhausted after a weekend of performances of their musical theater. And they're older. The waiting around backstage for your part is tough on little kids too. But, still, a nice honor to be asked.
Have a fun little getaway!
Eat some jambalaya for us--and be safe!
I am the cook and I think Nicole would like some good ole homemade chicken and sausage gumbo from Louisiana with eggs and jalapenos, does that sound good to you Nicole??? Can't wait to see you and your crew.
Just for future reference...acidophilis (sp) will help with the diaherra. Buy the liquid kind at whole foods or vitamin cottage because if you get the pills and break them open it will kill the bacteria.
Post a Comment