Sorry it has taken me so long to post again. I told someone I would help with the auction baskets for the gala and what was a simple gesture has been sucking up all my time the last couple of days. I have just a couple more descriptions to write and then I will be done.
This is the letter Ian wrote to president Bush :)For presidents day we had some friends over to play, we colored some little books about Lincoln and Washington and ate. It was good to see them because it has been a while since we were able to coordinate our schedules. Other than that we haven't done anything exciting. Grocery store, SAMS, laundry... Although we are working on getting Daniel to sleep a bit more know so that has been interesting but exciting if it means I finally will get more than 2 hours sleep at a time. I would tell you what he slept last night but I don't want to jinx it.
Oh and we got Ian's soccer pictures in- Alex's we won't get until next weekend...
SERIOUSLY- could my kids be cuter?
The entire soccer team.
No comments:
Post a Comment