As Darren was commenting that it has been too long since I blogged, today Darren is helping me blog... Here is what he has to say...
"We are going to talk about the fact that we give Alex Tzedakah every day and he keeps hiding the money in his pajama drawer. And when asked why he didn't give money to tzedakah he says I forgot.
Nicole got a new haircut. Ian says it is scary. Him and Alex don't like it. I like it however, I think it is very flattering. Not sure how to describe it. I'd take a picture but Nicole would just complain about the picture. She went to that new parlor called Really Expensive and we admit it. They believe in truth in advertising."
Now for my commentary. Of course Darren is going to dictate that he likes my hair. He doesn't want to sleep on the couch.
My MRI went well. The doctor was reading the notes that said "No Brain" WHAT? Apparantly that means nothing wrong with the brain in shorthand but really?? I guess I am not supposed to read it. The neurologist said that the medicine I have been on is causing neuroligical issues and a lot of the problems I am having stem from that.
And Happy Birthday to Trent!! Sorry we forgot to call you but hey I remembered at least to wish you happy birthday in my blog - your good for nothing brother didn't even do that much (he-he)
And Audrey - Guess what today is - $1 Quarter Pounder with Cheese day at mcdonalds (inside joke that isn't as funny if explained) Happy Birthday to you too.
I found out that Alex's class has done yoga before.
And Ian informed me today that he doesn't want to go to Hebrew class because he "just wants to learn his own language" No commentary from me.
Daniel is well, a baby, and altough cute, there isn't much news from him.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment