You asked for it so you got it. Soccer videos of the boys :)
This is Alex's 3 yr. old soccer team. Alex is the one with the red hat and maroon pants. Right after Alex falls notice the kid who trips over him and takes a face plant into the mud :) I know I am a terrible parent that i laugh at the kids who fall but it is funny.
This is Ian's 4-5 year old soccer team that Darren is coaching. Ian is in the maroon pants also. Ian looks like he is fanatically dribbling a ball but... the is just chasing around after everyone, I don't know if he ever kicked a ball and he fell ALOT with no one around him. Not sure why he kept falling :)
Oh I think you can go to
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=nboarn
and see all the videos in greater clarity...
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the lady in the background of Ian's video that says "Evan...get your butt up!". Such a parenting moment.
I'm able to view all your videos now. Whatever was the problem before seems to be gone. They're great!
Post a Comment