Sunday, July 20, 2008

Beach Photos

Okay, so some of you (ahem Julie) have been asking (ahem heckling) for the beach photos to be posted. So get ready to be bombarded.

We really did have a nice time. I need to wrangle the boys up one more time and make a trip to the beach before the summer is over.


We have finally arrived. Get ready for some amazing waves, shell collecting, hole digging and all around fun. No jelly stings for us today!


Daniel was enthralled with collecting all our beach toys and keeping them all to himself.



Julie and I have to be in one shot. No bathing suit bottom photos for us galls. That would involve trips to the gym that we aren't ready for yet!


Our guest Miriam. Isn't she cute? Ian is ready to begin teaching her the two step.


The boys!


Once again hording, Daniel really enjoyed himself.

Oh isn't this cool. We found a hermit crab. Well technically by we what I really mean is... This other family found a hermit crab and I saw her taking photos. So I thought to myself, there must be something worth taking photos of and voila! a hermit crab.

We needed to take a quick break for snack. We did break later on for lunch but obviously I was too busy stuffing my face to stop and take a photo. Does this look like product placement for pringles? Should I contact them for monetary reimbursement?

Alex began writing in the sand. He never finished so I don't know what it was supposed to be.

Ian and Miriam were digging large holes. The way to know if a hole is large enough? Have Miriam stand in it.


Julie :) Smile.
This is the only photo Julie took. Her artistic license. Good or just annoyingly crooked? You decide.

Oh okay a body shot for me.
And Darren.



Look how dirty Daniel is at this point.

It isn't Florida but it wasn't as bad as I remembered.

Ian. Question... Is all you want for Christmas your two front teeth? Oh wait we don't celebrate Christmas. Can't help you.


Daniel's ready for a little body surfing.

I love this full Buddha belly shot. At what age does it go from absolutely adorable to "get to the gym people"?


More Buddha belly shots. Cracks me up.
Oh that's why he is so dirty. You are dripping dirt on him.







How you ask, are you able to take all these pictures and watch the boys. This is why my husband took off work. To help me so I would have something to blog about :)

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Looks like great fun! who is Julie? Is Miriam her daughter?

angela | the painted house said...

So you won't do Christmas but you will do a Buddha belly??? :) Ha!

Fun times! Did everyone make it back into the new minivan clean? That is totally what I would have stressed about. I just need to get a grip. You look fabulous, by the way, in your beach attire!

Barbara said...

Michela and Jacob are reading the blog and looking at the pictures over my shoulder. I pulled it up for them to look at.

Michela says: "I really like the pictures. They are so cute. My favorite one is Darren holding Daniel on the boogie board and Daniel was thinking he was on the surface of the water!"

Jacob says: "Hi. I like the blog and the picture with Daniel on the surfboard with Darren carrying him. All of the pictures of Daniel are extra cute, and Ian and Alex's are cute too."

Unknown said...

Great photos! Looks like you guys had fun.

Janelle said...

I love your beach pics, I miss the beach :(