Here are a few pictures from our trip. This is my teaser until I have the rest developed.
This was our visit to the park. My boys really love their cousins.

Alex and Jacob (his official buddy for the week)

Harrison and Ian

Michela (not sure who she was swinging) :)

Everyone ready for the fourth of July? I brought some fake fireworks. They were in little containers filled with confetti that you pulled back some rubber and they flew out. Cheap, easy entertainment.

Daniel obviously can't figure out how to work it.

Alex can.

Daniel, Alex, Michela, Jacob and Ian (like their shirts?)
Here are a lot of us (although not all) that went to Schlitterbahn. You should be able to click on the picture and enlarge it if you are interested. Starting in the back we have Jerry, Jacob, Trent, Mark, Marlon, Jacob, Michela, Alex, Harrison, Ian and me.
Stay tuned...
3 comments:
Oh, I'm jealous! Schlitterbahn is so much fun. And, it is a fine day when two blogs converge! Where is Barbara?
Hi Angela, I'm here. :) Our second part of our trip is Chicago and it's $14.95 for internet access in our hotel room (not like the free wireless at Bernie and Esther's house!) so we didn't get it the first two days here because it wasn't worth it for the hour we had available to use it at night. We got it today, though, so here I am!
Great photos, Nicole. I have most of them, but not the one on the ride at Schlitterbahn b/c I wasn't on that ride (I was the official table guarder!), so I was glad to see that one.
I will post mine when we get home and get them to you right away. I can't do it from the road.
The CA cousins love their Texas cousins just as much. They miss them already!
Oh, I just realized you are in Texas! Me too. I love finding fellow Texans in the blog world.
I lived in Austin for 19 years and just moved to the north of Dallas area a year ago. I miss Austin. I grew up in the Hill Country on a ranch before moving to austin.
Nice to meet yoU! You have adorable boys. I have two boys.
Post a Comment