Friday, July 18, 2008

Fish Story Time

The local fish store (or as we like to call it aquarium, no just kidding) ...



has a story hour...


followed by singing, a "tour"
(in which Ian bombards the owner with questions)...
(Here he showed us what stingrays look like eating shrimp)




drinks and a touch-tank...


(What is that?)

The boys really enjoyed themselves. Very cool and I guarantee you I will purchase all our fish products from there (even though it is a farther drive) just because they put forth the effort!

On other subjects. Ian has lost another tooth- the dramatics of it to come. We went to the beach today and had a FABULOUS time. Tons of pictures soon.

5 comments:

kelly said...

what a fun thing to do! so the "tour guide" really sings?

kelly said...

btw... check out the swap photos at the flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/favoritethingsswap/

LINDSAY said...

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments...

To answer your question...the papers I use are both vintage and new...scrapbooking papers, origami rice papers, even gift wrap or wallpaper scraps.

My prints are made in house, by me, with my epson R1900.

Thanks for your interest and have a great weekend! :)

-Lindsay

Barbara said...

That sounds cool! I bet the boys really enjoy going there.

Glad you had fun at the beach. We're finally going to go to the beach monday, since school starts wed! Amazing how little we get there even though we live about 7 minutes away!! Can't wait to see the pics from your fun day.

angela | the painted house said...

Okay, I would not hold that thing in my hand.

Ian is looking stylishly Beatle-ish. Is he still into that look?