As some of you know, we are now trying to plan Daniel's birthday party. I thought I would try to include Darren in this project. Here is what he came up with. "A terrible twos them" Oh okay that could be cute. What exactly would this theme be? "You know about how he gets into everything and all the things he shouldn't be getting into." Oh like what exactly. "I don't know chains, whips"
What?? You are thinking of decorating our two year olds birthday party in whips and chains? Ummmm NO. For the same reason I didn't go with your baby names like Dartanion. I will do this on my own thank you very much.
Can you believe him? He is such a goof and I can not ever figure out if he REALLY thinks these are good ideas. Or is he just trying to get me to stop asking him for ideas by providing preposterous ideas.
All else is well. I just got my second Art exam grade and I made a 96 (the highest grade in the class) Woohoo! Now I am going to go do some extra credit work just to be sure I get an A.
We have a playdate with our old neighbors, the ones with 4 boys. The boys don't know it yet but will be very excited when they arrive in 2 hours.
Darren came home sick yesterday. He slept for 3 hrs in the afternoon, went to bed early and seems to be feeling better today. Whew! I was concerned there for a little bit that I might actually have to take care of him :)
I am signing up to substitute teach pre-school in the fall, for a little bit of extra money. I think I will be studying for the GRE instead of taking additional courses. Keep your fingers crossed that works out well.
Other than that the boys are good and this Friday we are going to make a day trip to Galveston. Keep your fingers crossed that it isn't filled with seaweed and jellyfish. Blech Galveston! Next week the boys are in a sports camp at the local synagogue. I have playgroup plans and children's museum plans to fill the time. Life is much easier with only one!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A terrible two's theme - how cute!
Congrats on your test score!!!!
Post a Comment