Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sorry. I am not avoiding you...

I am not avoiding you my blogging family, as I am my real family, but frantically trying to complete my 3 art projects and 1 extra credit project BEFORE the Friday deadline. I know you would expect a blog on Saturday then but don't. I have my 3rd exam AND Final next week in addition to 5 smaller extra credit papers written on art in the news and one peer discussion that I haven't even picked the topic for yet.

Pray I get it all completed in time. And don't fail for all my efforts.

We are doing things though. The boys have had sports camp this week. They are wavering now on their Fall activities. Not Tae Kwon Do? After all that? We have had some bullying issues I will tell you about later. I didn't initially find out about them because Ian is "looking at the positives about experiences"

I still haven't told our tooth pulling story. I know the suspense is killing you.

I am trying to plan Daniel's 2nd birthday party.

I have plans to go to the Children's Museum tomorrow and Friday we will visit our friends and their new chickens.

I promise to take lots of pictures and if I get a second to breathe I will write.

Anyone wanting to guest blog?

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Good luck getting everything done. Your life is sounding almost as hectic as ours! Hope the bullying has resolved.

Unknown said...

Just take things one step at a time. Good luck, I'm sure everything will get done in time.

Anonymous said...

Do you have to be a blogger to guest blog?
P.S. I put cute pictures on facebook