My kids love that thing. I wont buy one because I'm scared they will break a leg or something ... so they go on at my sisters house every chance they get. Get photos !!
I think my son would love a trampoline! It pains me that our neighbors have one still in the box and have yet to bring it out for their 2 boys (and mine, hehe) to use.
5 comments:
My kids love that thing. I wont buy one because I'm scared they will break a leg or something ... so they go on at my sisters house every chance they get. Get photos !!
I'm glad they're enjoying it so much, esp since we helped purchase it! :)
I think my son would love a trampoline! It pains me that our neighbors have one still in the box and have yet to bring it out for their 2 boys (and mine, hehe) to use.
so which one will grow up wanting to join the circus ???
Uncle______
okay people who is uncle _____ ?
Post a Comment