I hope you can see this video of Darren pumping up Daniel's new toy horse. The hole for the pump is in a completely inappropriate location that caused my friend Cyndy's husband Tim to ask "Do you have a veterinary license to do that?" We were all cracking up. Who who put a hole in a horse in that location where a hole on a horse would actually be. Someone in product design is having a good laugh right now!
We had a GREAT birthday party. If you missed it, you will be sorry. There was play-doh, goo, sand, bubbles, chalk and cookies you could decorate with as much disgusting icing and other stuff as you thought your stomach could handle.
Daniel REALLY enjoyed opening all his presents and is now hoarding them from anyone else. Tomorrow I will post lots of pictures for you. Also, in an attempt to have a quality Arts Monday and answer the questions many of you had about tie-dying I will be blogging about tie-dying! So be prepared for lots of fabulousness tomorrow!
3 comments:
After seeing this video, I am left wondering: I thought this was a family-friendly blog... :)
Can't wait for tomorrow!
Oh how mistaken you were. We may have a family but we were never friendly :)
I thought we had a "preview" agreement on all pictures involving ME?!?!?
Post a Comment