As some (or all) of you know, sometime this evening a tropical storm (or hurricane) should hit Houston. I am not worried for our safety but there are good odds we will be without power tomorrow so... I am apologizing now if I don't blog for a few days. Also I apologize for missing my Arts Monday. Guess I was sidetracked.
I did finish my course. I got a 91 on the final (yeah) so now the rest of my grade depends on my projects and subjective grading. Keep your fingers crossed!
For Arts Monday let me link to Little Momma and Company
I love the style of the blog and the music. Thanks to Angela for pointing me in her direction.
But mostly I love her recipe for sidewalk chalk... Here it is for those of you not interested in linking :) Thanks
Equal parts cornstarch to water. Add a little bit of food coloring and paint away.
How fun and easy is that?
On a separate note. Cute things my kids said this week
Daniel: After climbing on a chair at the doctors office to jump on he said "Bad Idea" not that he got down.
Ian: "I want to be a storm chaser when I get older" Ummm... no, not if I have any say in it.
Alex: Worked on his origami that Uncle Trent gave him. He made a bunny. Then the bunny got a shield, sword, cape. Now it is Super Bunny Knighty (b/c you have to have a y at the end). His creativity still astounds me.
Oh and today after Alex tripped over his shoes in the living room and balled his eyes out. So he got ice to make it feel better. At seeing this, Daniel "tripped" over the shoes and then yelled "ice" as well. He cracks me up. He is such a ham.
Today Daniel was sitting in the car in the backseat with his blanket and pooh bear that Alex loaned him and never got back (too late now). So he hides under the blanket and then starts yelling "MOM" so I turn around (of course only when I came to a full stop). I say Daniel? Where is Daniel? He pops out and yells "Peek A Boo" That kid!
I know I have more stories about Daniel but I spend more time with him. The boys are at camp, learning about the wetlands. Well except tomorrow was canceled. What is up with that?
I can't believe that Alex is going to start Kindergarten, Ian is starting 1st grade and Daniel is starting Pre-K. What am I going to do with that time? Oh yeah, study for the GRE. Oh well no pedicures in my future.
Keep your fingers crossed we don't lose electricity.
Monday, August 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you are reading this there in H-Town...which means you would have electricity!!!
Congrats on your 91! Woo-hoo!!!!
Post a Comment