Here is their son Taylor coloring and entertaining himself with play-doh.
Ian picked up the old newspapers that we were using under the tie dyed clothing and decided it would be a good read.
Here are Daniel and Taylor.
Alex is riding Taylor's tricycle
Taking a break to cool off.
Cyndy DID NOT want her photo taken and I told her it was going on my blog regardless so pose and here she is. I am hoping she sends her family our way so they can see her in all her glory. :)
Taylor took a break as well.
Darren starts off the tie dying. And look he is even smiling in this photo.
A little more of Darren tie-dying. I thought you guys wouldn't believe me otherwise.
Here I am trying to get our maroon Aggie shirts done.
Here is Ian, still reading his paper with a cup of lemonade to keep himself cool. That kid cracks me up.
Okay finally a break from the newspaper to play a little soccer with Tim. Tim seemed to be having a good time but you would think an hour of serious soccer would wear a guy out. My boys teamed up and would even bend the rules to win. Tim got hold of this strategy and started making his own rules up as well. "Permanent Time In" Ummm... that isn't a rule.
Go, Go, Go
And the finished product in all its glory. Not bad huh?
A couple of shirts to show you.
I will try to take some of the boys in tie-dye this weekend. It is even cuter on! I wore my skirt and top today and got SO MANY compliments. I even had someone ask how much I would charge to make one. Ummm... no idea because I don't sell them.
Hope you are doing well. More photos and back to school stuff next.
3 comments:
I clicked on your blog by accident (it's link was above the other link I was going to) but I was so excited to find another post in one day. :)
Looks like a lot of fun. We've never done that before. You guys will sure have a lot of tie-dye clothes!
It was nice to see Darren in that Angels baseball shirt we gave him, even if it was only his "get dirty" shirt! Go Angels - they're doing really well again this year so maybe he'll get another shirt!
Love the tie-dyes! They look great! I tie-dyed once when we lived in CA (with someone who knew what they were doing!), but didn't get nearly the fun patterns that you did. Much fun!
Next time you have a Tie-Dye party, let me know so I can put in an order. =) They look Awesome.
Post a Comment