Well I am back up again and I have not forgotten you my blogging fans (okay there aren't many of you but still). My internet was down and then we had back to school so there is a lot to tell. I will catch you up I promise but for now I must get Daniel off to school. Hopefully there will be a lot of time to catch up on what we are doing, what everyone has said and photos of back to school and our day of tiedying. Like I said. Much to tell. I am also hoping to continue our Arts Mondays next week. It will be a little harder to do this during school so I may have to move it to Sunday :)
Oh and side note, we are joining a gym! I am so excited to get my flabby body back into shape. YEAH! Okay so just a little longer and your patience will be rewarded to lots of posting and pictures. Bye for now.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you're back on the internet and posting again. I've been checking faithfully and have missed your blog and have been wondering what was going on with school and all that!
I can't wait to hear about everyone's first day and how it's going.
Daniel's bday present should be coming in the mail from Lakeshore sometime in the next few days, so keep an eye out for it.
Also, Ian's postcards are finally finished and will be mailed today or tomorrow so he can look for those! (there are five of them, as promised.)
Post a Comment