Tuesday, August 05, 2008

ok in H town

I am typing this from Darrens blackberry because although we do have electricity our highspeed modem was fried. This means minimal blogging since it is going to take me 20 minutes just for this tiny post.

Sad since I have pictures. From our trip to NASA. From the fabulous vegetable broth I made today during the storm (nothing better to do). Video of the boys.

So we are doing well even though it feels like we are in the dark ages without internet access :)

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Glad you are ok. We checked the news often to keep an eye on things and we knew it wasn't too bad in your area. Being without internet access is the pits, though. Hopefully it will be up and running soon because I want to see those pictures and I have a good post on my blog about our trip to Pittsburgh with pictures too.