Saturday, August 02, 2008

funny FUNNY!!!

Okay go check out Toni on Mom Dot Com She has taken to having Funky Fridays where she gets dressed up and dances around- sometimes even sings a little. This is to one of them but go watch them all. The more I watched the more I laughed. The one with "I like big butts" watch it until the end. Her daughter goes running through completely unaware that she is dancing around. You can tell that she does it often. :) And where is she getting these outfits?

Definitely need to bookmark this for rainy days.

And keep your eyes open b/c I think at some point they may *May* Interview me :)

3 comments:

Gina said...

Oh, that was funny!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
I LOVED the rap with the crazy hair and the HUGE pants!!!

Haasiegirl said...

yeah, toni is ridiculous. I think im going to use one of my DH next week though...now that should be really scary.

trisha
www.momdot.com

angela | the painted house said...

Hilarious!

Was that a teaser at the end???