To begin this post let me say... Darren and I have a debate going on so I have to quiz you. The old commercial for excedrin. How does it end?
I have a headache this big and...
please fill in the blank. I have googled and can't find anything. You have been challenged. Back it up with proof and you may even receive a prize (of course only if you support my side) :)
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi. My comments on the last couple of posts:
1. I'll think about the exedrin thing and get back to you. I used to know it. If I win a prize, will it be a Barnes and Noble gift card that you can just add to the other B & N gift card prize I won? :)
2. Your dress in the girls outing photo is very pretty and so are the shoes (at least the parts of them I could see)
3. Nasa looks like great fun!
First off, I think the final line is "...and it's killing me". Did I win?
Secondly, I must remember to lift my arm AWAY from my body when taking pictures!
Finally, very cute pictures of the boys.
Julie:)
"and it's screaming for excedrin?"
at least i think that's what it is.
Post a Comment