Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love

Can you believe that Daniel is already 2 yrs old? It seems just yesterday that I was learning how to wear him and then wearing him all the time. It feels like I was just nursing him and he was just learning how to crawl or walk. How did time pass so quickly that he is already 2 yrs old? How did he grow into a young boy from a toddler with all his own personality traits?

Daniel, in this house where you could easily be swallowed up by the strong personalities of Ian and Alex you definitely hold your own. You are opinionated and loving. You have a great sense of humor and frequently crack us all up. I can not wait to see what you become.

I love you my baby. You bring joy to my life every day.










3 comments:

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! I also can't believe how fast the time flies and that he is two already!!!! Of course I can't believe my own kid is about to become a Bar Mitzvah!

angela | the painted house said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!! These boys with blond curls are killing me.

I would never ever leave you, dear Nicole. I'm drowning over here, girl. Save me!!!! I keep up with my blogs on Google Reader when I'm not able to comment. Do you use that? It has been a time saver!

Please teach us all how to make those awesome tie-dye shirts. Seriously cool!

Barbara said...

What's google reader???